Last night Emma had another belt test and got her belt in the correct order. She really enjoys karate Tae Kwon Do and she's pretty good at it. In fact she is always so excited to go to karate Tae Kwon Do and Master David is just plain silly! Whenever we show up, I tell her to run out there and show me her fabulous karate moves. Then Master David scowls at me and reminds me she is taking Tae Kwon Do. And then I feel like an idiot because it's been six months now and I just can't stop saying karate.
The girl ROCKED her pattern and got her new orange with white stripe belt. And she got promoted to the advanced Little Ninjas class. Way to go!
I think that

Just for that I'm going to keep calling it KARATE!!




22 comments:
There's a difference?
:) Clueless OHmommy
Way to go Emma!! Love that last pic!! :)
I too am clueless. The only thing familiar to me is a little kid sticking her tongue out at me.
Great job Emma! I keep thinking I want to get Alli in karate or tai k?? can't remember how to spell it.
Yeah, karate didn't exactly work out for us. Glad Emma is enjoying it, I mean Tae Kwon Do, so much!
WOW - way to go Emma!!! And such cute pictures of your little Ninja girl. I love it.
Have a good day. Kellan
Great...I wondered about this for girls. I might look into it a little later!
WAY TO GO EMMA! I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU! LOVE DADDY.
LOL! That last pic is awesome! Congrats to Emma!
adorable blog!!!!
from one Amy to another ;o)
This is great!!! My hubby was the NJ state champ of tae kwon do for two years so he is dead set on the girls getting similar training. We are planning to start them at 5 years old. I just love it when I see a girl that's confident and can kick ass!!!
Lots of congrats to Emma!!!
Bwahaha! Great post. Must get on the karate lessons for my little ones! Looks like fun.
great shots! i am so impressed by emma. that is wonderful.
matt wants to take karate.
That's great... I spent a very amazing part of my childhood in Tae Kwon Do... Wish I had time to get back to it...
Doing a little Blog Hopping when I have a little time and not dozing off due to 2 active boys, a new baby and no sleep...
well, karate or tae kwon do...my son wants to do whichever one the power rangers do!
she looks cute in her little tutu!! is that what the outfit that they wear is called? ;)
xoxo
No matter how you say it, she looks cute doing it! :)
I know nothing of belts or karate..um tae kwon do.. I do know that your daughter is beautiful.. Congrats!!
Hi Amy! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I really like yours. I think we can relate to each other. So you like reality shows, so do I. Do you watch The Apprentice? That's my favorite right now. I love Stephen Baldwin on it. He's so funny.
Maria
I thought it was all the same- karate, tae kwon do, ju jujitsu... Good job, Emma!
I'm laughing at that last picture...hilarious! I'm so impressed with her!
~melody~
I'm going to start taking all my pictures like that. adorable
How cute. I think Martial Arts is brilliant for young kids. I'm currently training to instruct basic Kung Fu and part of my training is running a class for a group of kids ages 3-6. It's fun.
Go Emma!
Post a Comment