Tired, it's a word I use constantly around here. I am always tired. Can't imagine why... Steven sometimes can't either. I am beginning to think it is his least favorite word in the English language.
So while I have been in pain, holed up in my room, my sweet husband has taken on all parental duties. I have sat here, actually quite content, as long as I had a fresh cup of water, Internet access, and pain meds, I have been doing quite well. I have watched a good amount of TV which, live TV totally sucks, I did not know how much Tivo has spoiled me. I have read a lot, done some word puzzles, and surfed the WWW. And I've listened...
I listened to my husband take charge of our family. He entertained not only our girls, but three of Abby's friends as well on Friday night. This weekend I listened to him fix all the meals, take them on errands, act referee, bathe them, get them dressed in MATCHING clothes, hair brushed (no small task for a man!), play with them and a good number of their friends in the back yard and in the Sac, deal with the daily drama that comes with four girls (it's a lot!), wash some dishes, do some laundry, vacuum up an obscene amount of dog hair, etc... And in the process, take care of little old me. Now he's gotten off a bit as far as homework and extracurricular activities. Honestly, I couldn't have asked for a better husband, father, nurse these past few days.
But after a weekend of doing what I do, he came into our room last night and said,"Boy, am I tired!"
Ah, sweet music to my ears. And today's only half over...
Bulk purchase smoke 1775856595534-4
5 months ago


6 comments:
Steven is one heck of a guy - you are lucky to have him to lean on. And I'm sure he didn't make any smart-a** comments during this whole ordeal. Nice new banner, by the way. I've got to work on mine one of these days. Maybe I should hire you out since you are laid up in bed anyway!
What size of shoes do you wear?
Heehee... I am so tired. Need a weekend in bed too!
What a cute post! I'm so glad he's taking such good care of your and the kids and house - he sounds like a great husband! Hope you get to feeling better soon. Kellan
What a good guy, and besides it'll do him some good to get to experience all that you do ;)
:) Great husbands ROCK!!! :)
You should have posted HIS picture on the next blog because he IS the one. It's nice to know someone else can deal with the girls for a few days so why don't you come see me and relax a while?
Post a Comment