Friday, January 18, 2008

It's only fair...

ICK, pimples! You know if I'm going to have to keep dealing with one of the aspects of my adolescence, shouldn't I get some other things too? Like the flat tummy, the skinny thighs, and the perky boobs? You take the good, you take the bad. And I'll take pimples if it means I don't jiggle when I walk.

I'm off for a weekend away with some girlfriends. I plan on doing a whole lot of relaxing, giggling, and not watching Nick Jr. And if any of these women near and dear to my heart show up with the coveted flat tummy, skinny thighs and perky boobs, then I'm freezing their bra and shaving their eyebrows.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well then-it's a good thing I couldn't make it!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

(only you could hear the sarcastic deliverance in that line.)

OHmommy said...

"flat tummy, the skinny thighs, and the perky boobs"

... what are those?

I would accept any amount of pimples for a flat tummy, skinny thighs, and perky boobs right now.

Have fun!!!

suchsimplepleasures said...

could you speak in english, please? not sure what it means...getting away for the weekend? please...explain!!
i never had pimples but, i never had skinny thighs,either!!! but, i'll take my flat stomach back...and, my boobs hiked just a little further north...that'll be fine. in return, i'll take a couple of pimples, once in awhile!!
have an amazing time away...

Katie said...

Hope Y'all have a blast, can't wait to hear the stories ;)

Kellan said...

Have a fun weekend - I'm jealous!! See you soon. Kellan

Dawn said...

Enjoy your weekend away from hamster awakenings, lazy dogs, MRIs, doctors without bedside manners, celebrities that make poor choices, being sick, and hte pressure of using EMO correctly! :)

Rachel said...

I hope your weekend was fabulous!!

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.