Sunday, January 20, 2008

I'm Baaack!!

Well that was TOO fast!!

I had a great weekend with great food, great conversations, great fun and great friends! I'll share pics tomorrow. You know, I had to do some stuff with the family, play a few rounds of KerPlunk, watch a little football, and I suppose I should spend some time with the Father of the Year before he leaves to go somewhere VERY COLD for a few days. Oh he's been fabulous these past few days! In fact, I'm quite certain my girls will just ask me to go away again, especially when I take them for a fun-filled trip to the grocery store tomorrow. I can hear it now,"But Daddy took us to IHOP, and to the pet store, and on a bike ride, and to get ice cream, and let us sleep in the tent..."

Yeah, well, vacation's over for all of us.

5 comments:

OHmommy said...

Heeheee... "But Daddy"

Glad to hear you had a good time. When Mommy is happy everyone is happy. Yes?

suchsimplepleasures said...

yeah...you lay down the law...show them that, the real boss is back in town!!!
glad you had fun!

Anonymous said...

bitter. so jealous.

Kellan said...

That was so cute - vacation's over for all of us - tee hee!! Glad you had a good weekend - hope to see you this week. Kellan

pb&j in a bowl said...

Glad you had a good time. I'm sure everyone is happy to have you home, though.

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.