Tonight Miss Emma had her first belt test. She did great! She was so focused and disciplined and, wait am I talking about MY Emma? Yes, it was amazing! Tae Kwon Do has been a really good thing for her. She is so passionate about it and just adores Master David. And I think it is a very positive outlet for her competitive nature. In fact she did not know that there is a "Little Ninja of the Month" trophy and now she is determined to get it!She was one of only 3 to be able to do the pattern, all by herself! And you will be shocked to know that her "hi-ya's" were the loudest of the group. She skipped right on over that yellow belt and graduated to orange! And the best thing is, it's Velcro! No more struggling to tie that dang knot, because no matter how many times I tried, I could never get it right.
We are so proud of our Emma Bear!!


8 comments:
Way to go! Now, from a Mommy who knows nothing about this...you have to explain the colors of the belts and what they mean... :) She looks OLD in that pic! ;) I was JUST thinking the same thing about Jack when I got his school pics today...man, time flies. :)
Great job, Emma!
WAY to GO EMMA!!! :)
great color!
GREAT...
Now she beat the crap out of ALL those bully's, especially those damn Hispanic bus drivers!!!
Never has a 5 year old looked so cute in a white wrap accented with a wide belt!
I am not sure Ben is into "tough" girls!
Yeah, Emma! Good for you! :)
Post a Comment