
Seriously her teachers must think that we have some sort of superiority complex. Maybe they think I'm delusional in my attempt to raise an army of beauty queens. It's a good thing her classmates can't read. Not that I'm worried, I'm pretty sure she could take them. After all there is no end to our talents, playground butt-kickings included.


14 comments:
pair those shirts with Narci's: "you mess with us, you mess with the whole trailer park." Then you would be high class.
Don't stop - I love those shirts - almost as cute as the cutie pies wearing them!! Take care - Kellan
Maybe you should stop, but you know I love seeing it! But like Traci said, I am the one with the trailer park mat. Hmm. . .
i'm buying the future trophy wife, for my daughter!! that's hilarious!
i buy my kids all sorts of obnoxious t-shirts! my son got into trouble at school for wearing one...that i didn't think was inappropriate or i wouldn't have bought it...but, the principal is an ass!!!
anyway...i love those shirts. they are hilarious!
xoxo
i have to put you on my blogroll, ok? too bad, i'm doing it anyway...so there!
OMG...I have never seen those before! Funny, don't know if I'll buy one for Miss Peach...but funny!
I. Love. You. Please do not stop. I am soooooo going to buy that "future trophy wife" shirt. Tonight.
Those are just too cute!!
love the shirts Amy! I wish I had a little girl to put the 'future trophy wife' one on!
I LOVE those shirts! Be back soon, must go shop for Maddie one.
You know...this is one of those things I swore I wouldn't do and have done. When you see how doggone cute your little girls look in these kinds of things, it's hard to pass them up!
She is so cute. I love her shirts.
Yep, my daughter would wear these too! lol These are too cute! BTW - thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting....really appreciate it!
heh. my little girl has a t-shirt that says "My mommy's tatoos are cooler than your mommy's tattoos." She has another that says "does this diaper make my butt look big?" :D
Thanks for visiting. ;)
Hey-nothing wrong with a little self promotion!
Post a Comment