Thursday, January 10, 2008

Yeah I'm talking to YOU!!

So I have taken it upon myself to be a little more polite in the blogosphere. There have been a few blogs I've frequented and said not a thing. But then I started thinking wow, I'm being kinda rude. I wouldn't ring someone's doorbell and then run away or wait until their answering machine picked up before I hung up the phone. It might be polite to make my presence known. So that's what I've been up to...

And looky here what I got:


Come forth, you lurkers and tell me hello!! Those who live in the East Sac and those who live next door! Those who found me through a friend of a friend. Those who are new friends and those who are old friends. Those who haven't said anything in a LONG time. Those who typed in something like "crotch down to" on their Google search. Come one, come all, greetings and salutations are welcomed.

And because I got my badge so late today, I am making it a "delurking" weekend. So that gives you all plenty of time, no excuses!

I won't bite, I'm a friendly gal. Follow my lead, DELURKERS UNITE!

17 comments:

Rachel said...

*snort* I love this!
I just put it in my sidebar.
I had to delete my blog catalog and blog log stuff because it drove me bonkers seeing that people stopped but didn't visit. ARGH!

I never lurk. :-)

Anonymous said...

I found your blog through a friend's blog. You are very funny with your entries and keep coming back to see what you will write next. Sorry for the lurking :o)

Anonymous said...

I found your blog looking for real estate in the Houston area. Go figure! Anyway, now I look forward to your postings and check it everyday. (actually, twice a day, but who's counting).

Katie said...

Hee Hee, you know I just about always comment ;) Hope you have a great weekend!!

Anonymous said...

stat counter has taken you to the next level! do you need comments to validate your blogging-be one with your blogs, blog for thyself and other poignant statements about blogging.

love,
your SIL

Sassy said...

I saw you lookin' at me, so I stah-ted lookin' at you, then, we was lookin' at each utha.
That is basically how dat all gat stah-ted, you and me.

A'ight?

Rachael said...

Hey Amy-
I found your blog link on Kimberly VanEpps blog. We have talked about how funny your postings are. so YES, you are on my daily "blog stalk"!
Rachael
www.thebarresibunch.blogspot.com

SP said...

What does it mean that you are funnier on the blog than in person? Do you have to go to counseling for that?

Anonymous said...

I always check in from the east end. Thanks for all the entertainment!

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

I am clueless about all of this - but I do stop by and always make myself known...sometimes I think I am blonde - because I AM so clueless.

Kimberly said...

I don't leave a comment everyday, but do 'check you out' everyday. Shana is right. You are so funny. And I look forward to your next blog. I told a friend here in NJ to check your blog out b/c Emma and her daughter look so much alike! She'll probably become addicted too! I hope we are still here when y'all come up to visit. I'd love to hang....wish we would have hung out more in McKinney.

Narci D said...

Always check in to see what you are up to!

muse said...

I'm delurking around here as well.

suchsimplepleasures said...

i've never lurked here because...you just, today, gave me the opportunity to discover your blog...and, now...i'll lurk ;)

Belinda said...

I look forward to reading your blogs everyday, they're very cute and very funny. I live in Maryland(military wife)and your blogs give me a reason to smile, being that we are so far away from home (Texas),away from family and friends. I hope you don't think this is stalking, I like to think of it as just passing by, lol!

Belinda N.
Annapolis,MD

Anonymous said...

Hi! Lurker alert! I am a college friend of Rachel Del Toro's (from the SAC). She sent me to Sarah Jones blog and that's how I found your blog. Funny stuff! It is like my weekly soap opera. Loved the tribute to your Dad. Must have been quite a person. You are lucky!

jessica said...

this is so cute - i'm reading your blog backwards - it's quite fun! thanks.

my blog my email

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.