Saturday, January 26, 2008

Please Don't Report Me


Yes, that is a poptart and a PICKLE she is having for breakfast. But it was too early and I was too tired to say no.

Don't worry in 15 minutes she will request a snack. Most likely Beenie Weenies.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Too funny what kids want to eat at times.

Now I'm off to call CPS. ;)

Anonymous said...

Can you remind me of your theory how preservatives at fast foodie joints keeping your kids healthy??

Anonymous said...

Yummy!

JKMN said...

Nathan LOVES pickles. One time, he had 2 pickles and an olive for breakfast. No kidding. Where did I get this child?

Anonymous said...

My daughter loves to eat pickles--especially for breakfast. I can't blame her though. Pickles are awesome.

Dawn said...

We had a popsicle at 10:00am! I'm right there with ya, friend, I've been up since 3:00, so it felt like the afternoon! But Kathryn looks so happy with her menu. :)

Anonymous said...

Don't knock it. Pop Tarts and Pickles cover two entire foodgroups. Three if it's a fruit poptart.

Came here via bloghopping

girlymom said...

We have done the poptart breakfast many times, and sometimes late enough in the morning that we just group it together with lunch. It's called brunch right?!

krissy said...

Hi...I found you from Fussy!!

I have allowed my daughter to dig breakfast out of the fridge by herself before. It's not always the best choices....but at least I didn't have to fight with her that morning.

Have a great weekend.

Mr Lady said...

I made my kids Chocolate crepes with homemade chocolate whipped cream and chocolate milk for..their birthdays? Nope. Dessert? Nope. FOR LUNCH TODAY.

You are still a better mom than me. :)

Hip to the hop & you don't stop.....

suchsimplepleasures said...

i don't see anything wrong with pickles for breakfast!!! at all! it's a veggie, right? my kids eat pop-tarts, sugar cereal and anything else with sugar, in the morning!!! i think i'd rather they ate pickles!!
cute post...gorgeous girlie!!

OHmommy said...

Salt & Sugar... makes sense to me! LOL.

Amy said...

just stumbled across your blog. hope you don't mind! i like your blog header, so cute.

as for the pickel and poptart.... things like that happen around my way all too often!

Beth - Admissions Counselor said...

Awsome to know I am not the only mom that caves to the pressures of the high-sodium, low nutrition diet! I think we're just ahead of the curve- soon- the mainstreamn will totally agree that this is the way to go!

Kellan said...

She is adorable and I'm a big supporter of the double "P" breakfast/lunch! Have a great weekend Amy - see you later. Kellan

Narci D said...

She is so stinking cute. I have probably eaten my weight in pickles and pop tarts (well, the all-natural kind ;) ) this pregnancy. So, sounds good to me!

Katie said...

I love the pop-tarts, but pickles are yucky!! How cute is she though!! Hey Ya know at least she's enjoying herself!!

Sarah said...

Glad I'm not the only one! Ashton is sitting here eating Doritos and a couple of bites of a sausage biscuit. What do you do?

Sassy said...

WOW, you should post that recipe on Kids of Hot Moms choice breakfasts.
Maybe we should have a week dedicated to JUST those recipes! There's an idea....
LOL!

Unknown said...

Pickles are the perfect food ;)

Pennies In My Pocket said...

OK, since when is a poptart and a pickle NOT a well balanced meal???? Sheeesh, I've been getting it all wrong all this time. Sounds good to me ... dangit, I'm hungry now.

Too funny! I love it and I will never report that! ;)

~melody~

Maureen said...

Well, she looks happy, at least! (actually so would I...)

Sweet pic!

Maureen
Blog hoppin'

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.