Monday, January 14, 2008

Looking Ahead

I would like to say thanks to all those that came forward this weekend and made themselves known, see it wasn't so bad!! And to you and my new visitors:



I would love to continue to "hear" from all of you. And those that didn't chime in, well maybe next time... Of course you don't have to wait, leave a comment anytime!

Alright that's all I got. Life isn't so exciting when you're stuck in bed. I have watched more of the Food Channel than I thought was humanly possible and I am so making this for dinner when I feel better! Yes veggies and all. And speaking of veggies, I'm making this one day too. I can hear you applauding, my former force Amy to eat something good for her vegetable of the month club members!

Ooh, won't my brats be excited!

5 comments:

suchsimplepleasures said...

that is a cool little badge!! i promise to leave comments, even when i have nothing to say so....hi

Chanin said...

Just found your blog and I can't wait to read. I also have 4 girls! I'm actually going to try to start a blog about them today!!!

OHmommy said...

You know what I woke up with this morning?

Guess.

Yup, back pain. Neck pain. I can not even turn my neck. I am in so much pain I might pass out. Seriously. Wish you were closer so I can roll my bed next to yours and watch your football guys on TV.

Kellan said...

Hope you are recovering! Take it easy and see you soon. Kellan

Amy said...

Oh, you poor thing! Yes, I would love some company! Here's what you do, just flip your TV to ESPNews and you'll see all those guys within 30 minutes. Go on, go get your fix!

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.