Friday, January 4, 2008

Pay the Writers. Please. Now.

Or else I will have to continue to force myself to watch crap like this:



Can they really get away with calling this Celebrity Apprentice? Granted I knew more than half of the cast, I attribute that to my love of sports and US Weekly. But really? Wouldn't it be fun to watch Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston head up opposing squads? Or Paris vs. Lindsay? How about Kayne West vs. 50 Cent, we could expect a shootout or two. Now that would be entertainment!

So yes I am forced to watch this along with the plethora of reality television coming soon. American Idol makes its return and the girls are hyped for Dance Wars. Two CBS fan favorites come back in February. Big Brother, WHAT?? That is our summer obsession, they can't put it on in February! And Survivor, yet again. This time it's fans vs favorites. Which favorites? Because I don't remember there being a vote, so how did they pick these "favorites"? If that frickin' Stephanie chick from NJ is on there AGAIN, I'm done!

So even though these shows will be drama enough, I need something a little more scripted. I need to know if McDreamy is going to hook up with the nurse. I need to know if Addison is going to hook up with the cop. I need to know if the Heroes are going to save the world, again. I need to know if the piemaker and his true love ever touch. I need to know if Nate finds out that Blair slept with Chuck. And who the heck killed Dutch? These are important things to know.

Thank God, this one is in the can! I've been having serious withdrawals! And loads of unanswered questions! Who is in the coffin? Who gets off the island? Is Kate pregnant? Where are Walt and Michael? And the list goes on and on and on...

Ooh, only four weeks to go!

6 comments:

OHmommy said...

OMG... you like Lost?

I knew I liked you. I can't wait for it. Is Kate pregnant?

Amy said...

Yes, I LOVE it!!
A lot of the teaser sites and message boards say that Kate is pregnant when she steps out of the car and meets with Jack. I haven't caught it myself, but man some of those fans out there are INSANE with their theories! So we'll see...
I just can't wait for it to come back!

Sassy said...

I hate that my friend Amy got me hooked on LOST. It isn't enough that I have a vivid imagination and sleepless nights, but add LOST in the mix and I am either dreaming about Jack or Sawyer or something chasing me, then I wake up, sweaty. It sucks, unless I was dreaming about Jack or Sawyer...Nonetheless, now, I can't sleep from anticipation, damn it.

JKMN said...

Sooooo excited! It has been a loooong wait for this...those writers better get back to work soon, though or we will just have an 8 episode season.

Narci D said...

Love LOST--can't quite make myself watch celebrity apprentice, though!

Cynthia said...

OK, I know I just got here...but I'm a LOST junkie...Bring it on!

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.