
Well then I must be living it up!
Why? Because today my housekeeper quit. Or more like she's taken medical leave. At least I hope that's what it is. It could be that she figured out that she was not charging me near enough. At any rate I don't think she's coming back. And I don't think I'll be able to find someone as good as her for what I paid, just twice a month, I'm not that much of a princess!
But I really wish she would have quit AFTER she cleaned my house. Because my floor is sticky. And I don't own a mop. Nor am I entirely sure of how to use one.


22 comments:
Amy--
I saw your comment at Momisodes (just above mine) and had to write. I guess this isn't unusual or unique, but man do I cry now that I'm a mom. I've only been one for 5 months, but what the heck!?!
Great blog--looks awesome and your little ones are ADORABLE.
Mops just move the dirt around. I'd leave it alone.
NO WAY!! My maid quit also! (and by maid I mean myself)
Okay - this was too funny, "Because my floor is sticky. And I don't own a mop. Nor am I entirely sure of how to use one." - you crack me up. See you later. Kellan
i just wasted an hour at work reading your blog. you crack me up.
melinda
Mops are bad for Moms who have bad backs, so avoid this at all costs.
That is what brats are for, duh.
My cleaning woman comes once a week. I pay her to much, but it is well worth it!
Dark tile helps that, ya know. You never see the crap until you sweep! :)
Whoah! Brutal! Mine quite last year. Granted we quit paying her... and she is my mother in law... but still! Brutal.
Say it isn't so.
You should google "How to use a mop" and see what comes up.
Yea, right! Must find maid would be my top priority for tomorrow. Good luck.
I thought I was the only person who didn't own a mop!!!
Boy am I glad I found you ;)
Solution: Let your girls take turns playing Cinderella and you be the evil stepmother. Give them a bucket with soapy water and a dish towel and let them get to work. Works for me. I hate cleaning- esp. floors.
How have I missed your amazing blog? That's the real question.
I quit my maid, and my house quit getting cleaned. at least I don't have to clean before she comes anymore.
LOL..I don't own a real mop either so I wouldn't know what to if Isabelle quit! We have a swifter but I've never really been able to attach the wipes properly! Too complicated! Hope you are able to find a new housekeeper soon!
Hope you find someone else soon!
Yeah, I couldn't survive without Maria! You definitely need to find someone quickly with your bad back! Good luck!
poor you!! get a new cleaning lady, quick. don't do what i did and wait. because, i've been waiting for 3 year now...and my husband is refusing to let me get a new one because he got used to me doing spot cleaning!!! big jerk!!
xoxo
Sad thing is, I own a mop, I know how to mop- I don't wanna mop- it just gets dirty in the next ten minutes! I like that you enjoy life- let the mess be.
oh what good is a clean house anyway? the only way mines stays clean is if we're not here and frankly i like to be home. go figure!
I love that picture in this post! haha. I feel like it was made for me.
Scooba or Roomba.. something like that.. it is a robot that cleans your floors for you.. LOL.. I do feel for you though.. I had to get rid of my housekeeper this summer and it made me cry.. literally.
ROTFL -- I'm livin' it up with you BIG time over here! ;)
~melody~
Post a Comment