...for the chaos to set in. I don't know why I thought for one second that I could make a smooth, easy transition from relaxing vacation back to everyday life. That my children would understand that there are so many benefits to "Mexico time" and that it would be so awesome to run a household that way. I mean granted they are a little ticked off that I left them in the first place and did fun things without them, so why make anything easy for mom?
...to being stretched thin again. Play with me, sign this paper, I need a check for, I'm hungry, I have a poopy, can we go to the zoo, I need a new bathing suit, she hit me. One at a time, please? Yeah right!
...to create my own bit of madness. I had an overwhelming desire to paint the study yesterday and it looks AWESOME! The powder room is today. Dishes, laundry, and grocery store will just have to wait!
...to silently cuss Steven for something that's not his fault. This morning while leaving for preschool we get in my truck only to find there are no car seats. So we head over to Daddy's truck to find Kathryn's chair but none for Emma, oh yeah that's because it is in the dining room. Finally backing up, running way late by now, reach up to shut the garage and there is no garage door opener. ARGHH!! The reason this is all his fault? Because in Poppy's truck which he's driving are two car seats, a garage door opener and no children.
...for Kathryn to have me on the ground laughing! At Kindermusik she wanted nothing to do with singing the Bumblebee song into the pretend microphones the teacher handed out. No instead my little superstar stands up in the middle of the circle and sings as loud as she can:
Woo Hoo, Sweet Escape, Woo Hoo, Get Away!
...to realize how much I did actually miss all this and am glad to be back to the things I love the most. My girls, my computer, my TiVo, my pillow, ESPN and my icemaker!
Bulk purchase smoke 1775856595534-4
3 months ago


2 comments:
You are so funny. This is such an "Amy" blog. Love it and miss you all.
yea, all i always hate it too when my first day of work after taking a vacation they actually have the nerve to expect me to work 8 hours!!!
Post a Comment