Saturday, May 19, 2007

I Declare War

I tried. I really did. I said kind words about the dog. I felt really bad for her in her current condition. I really gave it an effort. But peace works both ways and Kanga I guess wasn't ready for a cease fire.

When I leave the house I put the dog in the laundry room. She has a very nice cozy bed in there. So nice and cozy in fact that Kathryn frequently lays in it. Apparently it is not good enough for dear Kanga. No, she has to jump her paws up on the table the laundry basket is on top of to dig out sheets, clothes and towels to make a pallet. And while making her latest pallet, she succeeded in tearing one Pottery Barn sheet set to shreds. Needless to say I am none too happy right now.

Yes, I declare war again, but she made me do it! Please excuse me while I go and stick her tail in a socket.

No comments:

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.