Thursday, May 17, 2007

This is NOT FUNNY!


Really it isn't! I did not start laughing hysterically when I first saw her at the vet, making the receptionist wonder if she really should release the dog into my custody. I do not chuckle every time she runs into a chair or a wall or a child. I do not giggle at the sight of her trying to eat out of her bowl. I do not find it humorous at all that she has an itch she can't reach. This is not funny!


Honestly I feel terrible for poor Kanga, but if you ever tell her that I'll deny it til the day I die. This really has to suck for her! And really I think the old girl and I have sort have come to a peace with each other. I will forgive her for deliberately peeing on my carpet while looking me straight in the eye, and I think she will forgive me for being the number one object of Steven's affection. I'll call a truce, we can start anew, wipe the slate clean. I mean I have actually been her favorite person for the last few days. She follows ME everywhere now. I guess I can get along with the dog.


But for the next ten days, I will be laughing my hiney off because this is not funny, it's freakin' hilarious!!

4 comments:

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

How pathetic am I...that when I saw this picture it reminded me of a CLIFFORD episode where Cleo wore one...oh good grief! :) Poor Kanga...

Unknown said...

Poor Kanga...Joni would not have laughed at her. (she is an excellent dog mommy) - Chris would have laughed though, so you have some company.

Narci D said...

Poor Kanga, but I couldn't help but smirk when I saw her sweet picture. Doesn't bode well for the Dreffs' family dog, huh?

Anonymous said...

This would make a sweet album cover for a band!

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.