I say it at least once a day,"If I would have had Kathryn first, I'd only have one!"
The girl keeps me on my toes, runs me ragged, and just pure makes me insane. But she is the FUNNIEST kid I have ever met in my life. And I think that's why she's still around, she makes me laugh and she's cute to boot.
Even she is in on the madness of May. She had a Kindermusik party yesterday and today was our Mom and Me Mayfest. The whole reason we do Mom and Me in the first place was that I knew that she would not be content to sit and watch Emma do gymnastics for an hour. I don't think that Kathryn has ever sat for an hour in her whole life, she is just too busy!
So Mom and Me for us, and on Wednesdays I get a total body workout. That girl is up and down, running all around, not listening to me or the teacher. Nice to know that I'm not the only one she ignores. It's a whole lot of Kathryn trying to be first and cutting in line. I think she acts that way because she is the oldest in her class, and that's the only time she gets to be the "big kid".
With her being the youngest, she is all about having equal rights and equal bed time and equal possessions. I don't know how she figured it out at such a young age, but the girl is no dummy! So today when she figured out it was her show, she turned to me and said,"I get trophy just like Emma!" Which is hilarious because when Emma got her trophy she just said,"Now do I have more than Abby?"
See it's all about competition in this house. I don't know where the girls get it from. I mean I never drew blood while playing Bunco, or argued for half an hour about the difference between a cacao or cocoa tree when winning Cranium was on the line, or argued for years about whether Robert Redford is a tv or movie star, or rub it in people's faces when I run the table at Texas Hold'Em, or threaten to jump someone in the parking lot for their Pei Wei gift cards if they win the raffle and I don't, or, maybe I should stop now. But I don't know where they get it from!
Well here's some shots from Krazy K's days:
Bulk purchase smoke 1775856595534-4
3 months ago




2 comments:
MY GOD I MISS HER!! I can't wait to see all the girls-June is TOO FAR away!!
This is soooo cute Amy! She looks crazy older than Julia! Maybe longer hair? Did she grow like crazy recently? More bangs? What IS it? :) Whatever it is...too precious!
Post a Comment