Based on an independent study conducted by the medical firm of Me, Myself, and I over the last two days.
There is a new disease out there affecting millions of moms across the nation. Only the very strong can overcome it, I pray that none of you are afflicted! Please take a moment and ask yourself these few questions:
Do you wait through 3 turns of a 4-way stop because you are applying makeup?
Are you oblivious to the fact that your 3 three old is roaming freely out of his car seat because obviously your phone conversation is much more important?
Do you put on your left blinker on the freeway, only to swerve 2 lanes RIGHT to exit?
Do you stop in the middle of the street with no warning because you dropped something?
Do you not pull far ahead enough at the drive-thru while distributing food to unbuckled children?
Do you drive around with your diaper bag on your roof?
Do you drive 20 in a 35, and there is no school zone for miles?
Have you suffered lack of hearing due to an overwhelming number of other drivers honking at you?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, I am afraid you have MDSS, Minivan Driver Stupidity Syndrome. And if you are not infected yet, you may have a brain and be immune, you are among the lucky ones! But thank goodness, there is a cure!
Drive yourself to the nearest car dealership and trade your vehicle in for an SUV. Side effects may include: an increased sense of self confidence, the I'm bigger and better than you mentality, forgetfulness of checking mirrors while making lane changes because you can run those Volvos right off the road, aversions to smells of whatever is festering in your third row seat, and the inability to park in your garage.
Now SUV's aren't for everyone, be sure and talk to your car salesman and find the best option for you. But please seek help, for the safety of you and your children, and for those moms and children who are driving around you!
Bulk purchase smoke 1775856595534-4
3 months ago


5 comments:
I second the statement-"inability to smell items decaying in the third row and not parking in the garage..." unless of course you want to take the door off with you when you leave, like I did. With that being said-have you seen the inside of the nissan minivan??? Those things are *PIMPED*!! (still not getting one) Amy, the only thing better than this blog would have been being with you while you made this rant.... I miss you!!
oh, I'm pretty sure that all HMIMs are immune to this horrible disease. ;)
Just wanted to wish you a very Happy Mother's Day on Sunday! Enjoy your special day!
HEY HEY HEY - I TAKE OFFENSE TO THIS BLOG ENTRY!!! Seriously, I wasn't always and will not always be a minivan driver. This is just a temporary state. In a few years, I will be getting my Infiniti M35 and say goodbye to the Minivan forever!
Yeah, I second Joni...I mean I NEVER would have picked a MAZDA MPV, but my father in law sold it to me...the only thing that shut me up was electric doors and a built in DVD player, I encourage "on the road zoning.." I mean, who needs to look at nature? :)However, I will be driving a Mercedes-Benz GL450 SUV -silver or black, color still undecided...I may be SIXTY before I get it, but I will GET IT! :)
Post a Comment