I have often sung your praises to everyone I know. I tell others how much they are missing out on if you are not in their home. You have become a part of my family, so please know it pains me to tell you this... YOU SUCK!
I did not sit through four months of American Idol for you not to record the whole finale. Now granted, American Idol may share some blame for being a live show and going on too long, and completely wasting my time with those Sergeant Pepper numbers, BUT this is still your fault.
You who are smart enough to record SpongeBob all on your own for my children, you who constantly remind me to make a daily call, who remembers to switch the channel during whatever my husband is watching to record my beloved programs. You should have known that you needed an extra five minutes.
And don't tell me that I could have just run to the laptop to find out the victor. Hmm, maybe that's the problem, a little jealous are you? Well I deserved to see Jordan cry tears of joy, and hear Randy say dawg, and see one last smirk from Simon. And now I don't have that.
Damn you!
I'm done. I'm severing ties. At least until the fall, there's nothing to watch now.
P.S. Just thank your lucky stars that you didn't muck up the Lost finale because if you had, I would have pulled out all your cords one by one, smashed you with a sledgehammer and sent you to wherever it is that your distant cousins the VCRs are living!
Bulk purchase smoke 1775856595534-4
3 months ago


8 comments:
My TiVo did a double whammy on me with Entourage and Young and the Restless ON THE SAME DAY! I was so distraught and enraged as I immediately dialed DirecTV-I demanded they shoot invisible lasers to by TiVo and promptly input Young and the Restless AND Entourage from that day. Well they couldn't make that happen, however we ended up with 3 Tivo's, 1 years free service, free HBO for 1 year...it was worth the call!! Oh, by the way Jordan won. It was a tad anticlimactic, I really wanted her to bust up and lose it, no such luck.
I have it if you want to watch. It always runs over so I went up there towards the end to see who wins and extended the DVR to an extra 15 mins once I saw it wasn't going to be over ontime. It actually went about 7 mins over.
PS: Lost was the best ever too!!!
Craig and I could not go to sleep without knowing who won. We watched the news, then The Tonight Show. They did not say anything while we where watching it. Craig finally had to go on line to see who won. He told me to call En-Touch first thing this morning and complain there equipment is crap. Rachel save it for me too!!!!
Mine did the same thing and we are no longer on speaking terms! He's just lucky that he didn't mess up the Heroes season finale or he would be in TiVo heaven! And yes I refer to him as a "He" because only a "He" could screw up a simple 1 hour recording!!! :) I too had to search online to find out who won! Josh and I decided it must be a conspiracy theory with the network to have the show run over because they knew so many people would record it!
Just an FYI- www.perezhilton.com had it posted before the credits rolled
Lost was so incredibly great...dare I ask who YOU think was in the coffin? Sawyer? Ben? Hmm...now THAT was a GREAT season finale...and unbelievable the amount of DEATHS! CRAZY!
At least you have the Tivo that records 2 channels. I still have the sad one channel Tivo system. I didn't have a problem with American Idol since it conflicted with Lost. I had to watch Idol live - the old fashioned way - remember that? With commercials and all?
Post a Comment