
Yes we went to the zoo today. Kathryn has been bugging me for weeks and finally I caved. I mean I could have taken advantage of the fact that Steven was home and off of work today and did all sorts of productive things like laundry, grocery shopping, sweeping up dog hair, but really where's the fun in that? It can all wait one more day, which will turn into a week, then I'll be kicking myself for blowing this perfectly good opportunity to do the things that make me the domestic goddess that I am.
But the weather was GORGEOUS and it's nice to get in a trip before the heat sets in. The highlights of this trip were the otters, prairie dogs, and the giraffe's tongue. Yes we were all quite surprised at how long that sucker was!
The lowlights, some of my biggest pet peeves. Very, very big women in very, very, small clothes, hello somewhere in your house is a mirror, please use it! Children on leashes, I find if necessary, a child's ponytail works just as well, and it certainly gets the message across to stay near mommy! And bats, nasty little critters. Mice were not meant to fly. It's just unnatural.


1 comment:
Looks like they had SO much fun!! Cute pics!!
Post a Comment