Friday, May 11, 2007

Fun-Filled Friday

Today was a very busy fun-filled day! We started off by going to Jumpin' Jaks which is this hole in the wall children's playcenter. It was older than dirt when I took Alli and Abby years ago, and older even now, but the girls loved it! I love it too, it's dirt cheap for an awesome time. It seriously just looks like some carpenters went crazy in there building stairs, tunnels, towers, and slides. It is a maze of paint chipped walls, torn up carpet, and hazardous heights for anyone over 4 foot tall.

My cousin Alex came for a visit today too. The girls all love Alex! He is so awesome with them, lets them climb all over him, jumps on the trampoline with them, plays ball with them. Everything you wouldn't think an 18 year old guy would do, he's a great sport!

Alli had her field day at school. They made a total mess of themselves! Events included a watermelon relay, an egg toss, a slip and slide, banana eating contest, water balloon slingshots, and oatmeal deep sea diving. Yes we get the ink out of her hair only to replace it with all this crap!

And Daddy is home!! Everyone is very happy, especially Mommy! So happy that she is going to bed right now to stock up some energy for another over scheduled fun filled day tomorrow!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like fun! Cute pics. I swear Kathryn looks more grown up since we moved! What happened to your baby? She looks so big and grown up!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Sarah - why does Kathryn look so OLD all of the sudden?? You need to get her to the LOST island so she won't age like that one dude.

JKMN said...

I was just thinking the same thing - Kathryn looks so old!

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.