She had a lot of fun doing the events and goofing off as well. Things like going to the chalk box AFTER she was done with the bars or "accidentally" falling off the beam. But she got great scores, two blue ribbons and two red ones.
I would love for her to stick with gymnastics for a bit. I have a lot of fun memories from when I used to compete. But I promise not to be one of THOSE moms, even if she gets as good as Mary Lou Retton, which she totally could because she's Emma, and whatever she puts her mind to she can achieve.
But she's already harping on me to sign her up for karate. I guess she could win a gold medal in Tae Kwon Do!
And yes Traci, I did her hair, all by myself. Braided, looped and coiled, thank you very much. And I even threw on some fairy dust to girl it up even more. See, I'm not a complete idiot when it comes to hair!


3 comments:
Too cute, congrats Emma!!!
Just make sure she doesn't get so tough she can kick Ben's boo-tay.
Seriously- as soon as I saw the picture I was wondering-
"Man, Emma's hair looks so great! Who did Amy commission to do it?!"
WONDERFUL JOB!! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!
(that is to you AND Emma)
Post a Comment