Here's my happy angels in the morning:

It's great fun at the bus stop. Especially when you get to hang out with all your friends. Just another reason you want to live on my street.

And here Emma is off to start her education.

It will be 13 long years of public schooling, and in all that time, I think this will be the happiest picture I ever get of her. She caught on quick, it's been a long hot day and she is a bit tuckered out. Tomorrow I don't expect her to be so chipper!
But I did great!! No tears. Amazing how many things you can accomplish with just one child in tow. I joined the gym, bought a camera bag, went to Target, Learning Express and the grocery store, and took little bit out for lunch.
Imagine what I'll do when Kathryn starts next week!


5 comments:
Too sweet! Love the pic of Emma gettin on the bus!
Go Emma! What a big girl.
Everyone is getting so old...hope you had a good day!
Good Grief--Alli looks so old, Abby looks so sweet, and Emma is READY, you can tell! What a fun day!
So sweet! :)
Post a Comment