Monday, August 13, 2007

Don't know what you've got...


...until they spend an extended amount of time with their dad.


Sure they have been driving me nuts this summer. And I have had a choice word or two about someone not fulfilling their custodial duties. But I sure do miss my girls, and they have only been gone for 5 days! Really how could I have handled a whole month?


Yes, it's been a lot quieter around here. The playroom has stayed a lot cleaner, there are less people fighting over the computer, two less people to wait on when I want to leave the house. There's no she borrowed my shoes, she won't stop singing, uh-uh it's her turn to feed the dog, she took my spot on the couch.


But there's also no one who wants to help me in the kitchen, or brush my hair, or refill my water cup, or tickle my feet, or watch reality TV with, or laugh about the fashion police with, or belt out teeny bopper pop with.


Please hurry home, Wednesday can't get here soon enough! It's TOO quiet!


I miss my girls!

3 comments:

JKMN said...

Love the baby pic of the girls! They are both such great kids and fun to have around. Only 2 more days!

Sassy said...

It is all about AMY. Nobody to "tickle my feet or brush my hair".....The Queen Syndrome is alive and kicking in that house, girl!

Amy said...

I say that because they fight over who gets to "spoil" me for privileges like staying up later or just plain sitting next to me on the couch. Hey if they want to treat me like a queen, who am I to argue with that??

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.