Monday, August 13, 2007

Nothing Compares

Last week the Brocks breezed in and out for a quick visit. I had promised Joni a baseball game years ago after finding out Kyle had never taken her to one when they lived in Houston. So I picked up his slack, and I let him tag along too.

I really didn't take many pictures since I've been to the park a gazillion times. But I figure I have a few games left this season and will put together a pictorial of why I love Minute Maid so much.


I rave and rave about Minute Maid because it is just the best ballpark ever! That I've been to. But I can't imagine there being one better. Especially when they go and flash pictures like this on the JumboTron.


Really who can compare?

But I'm on a mission to find another park that blows my socks off. By popular demand I'm putting a list on the sidebar of where I've been and where I need to go. I think we might be done for this season. Something about money and driving for more than 10 minutes anywhere with my kids. But BIG plans come spring. Oh the places I will go!

4 comments:

Narci D said...

Hey, where's the roughrider stadium? J/K. Seriously, though, I can't believe you never went to a Ranger game while you were here!

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

We went to Rockies games when living in Denver and child-less...if you are a microbrew fan...you will be in HEAVEN...they make good nachos and the list of microbrews is endless and "Live"! :) Good times, good times! :)

Sassy said...

Can you please write about something "I" can relate to, like SEVEN FOR ALL MANKIND or something, geez already!

JKMN said...

Thanks for a great time! I agree - Minute Maid field is hard to beat. Except for the strange train full of pumpkins ;-) I'm glad you broke down and put your sidebar up, but that is quite a long to-do list!

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.