Why Nick Jr decided it would be a good idea to dress people up in costumes for a children's show. Hello? Teletubbies, Boobah, and the worst one of all, Barney. Not a good idea.
How exactly did Gabriella get Troy's necklace back for the talent show?
Why Diego went back in time to save a baby dinosaur. I mean we all know how that turns out. Kinda pointless.
Why ABC is making a sitcom based on the Geico cavemen? It's totally a guy thing. Steven thinks those commercials are hilarious and I can only roll my eyes.
Why Britney Spears has been on the past 3 covers of my US Weekly. She's stupid and trashy and I don't really care about her antics anymore. Will someone please save her children, NOW!! Who would have thought K-Fed was the responsible parent.
Why exactly did I pay $5.49 for a bowl of butter noodles at CPK? I know they are voted the best kids' menu, but c'mon you don't have to jack your prices up because of it!
How does a cruise ship float? Completely mind-boggling.


1 comment:
David's response regarding Alexander: Being a Seahawks fan I can only believe that he will return to his pre-injury stud status!
Post a Comment