Dear Thor,
As I check the weather forecast for tomorrow, I have one request. Please do not include that clap of thunder that jolted all four of my children awake at around 5:30 this morning. I can't be sure of the exact time, because it was hard to see the digital clock through one eye sewn shut with sleep. I do know that there were multiple screams of terror from upstairs and I have no idea how I reacted so quickly.
Yes please hold back all hellacious thunderstorms until at least 8am. Or if you do feel the need to scare the be-Jesus out of us all again, at least PLEASE do not interfere with my satellite reception. Because when there is no Playhouse Disney or SpongeBob to appease the beast who won't go back to sleep, it is up to me to be entertainment. And I am NOT very entertaining at that hour. Nor do I feel like making breakfast or pouring juice cups.
I cannot handle another morning like the one we had today. Which lead into an unmanageable afternoon which lead to an impossible night. Now that all my children are FINALLY snug in their beds at 11pm, I would like to keep them that way. So please keep it to a dull roar. The kind of storm that makes you want to snuggle deeper into your pillow and tuck your covers under your chin.
I would be forever grateful.
Thanks!
P.S. If you want to keep that thunder clap til 9, I wouldn't object.
Bulk purchase smoke 1775856595534-4
3 months ago


1 comment:
I can totally agree with that, as we were putting Ben into bed last night it started thundering and lightning. Of course not more than 2 seconds after we left the room he was back out~~tons of fun ;)
Post a Comment