Anyway, here we are in happier times.
Remember we stopped at the "once upon a time world's largest" McDonalds. Can't you just see the joy on their faces? They seem to be saying "Wow Mom, this is fantastic! Can't believe we did cool things like stop at the Biloxi Children's Museum or Graceland or the Louisville Slugger Factory. THIS is the best pit stop EVER!!"
Yeah, that's what they are saying.
And remember the drive through cave? What's the number one rule when you're in a cave? DON'T TOUCH! Because the cave is a living, growing thing and if you touch it, you will kill it. Except for this spot. And the wet patches feel like snot.


The jeep pulled trailer was definitely the way to go.
This My First Leap Pad, the BEST toy ever! Kept her occupied for HOURS! This and Color Wonder markers and coloring books. When she wasn't screaming "I want out!" or watching Madagascar (she knows EVERY word), this is what she was doing. Thank goodness I threw it in the car at the last minute!
Nothing like a horse drawn carriage ride through downtown St. Louis. Especially when the horse has to go.
Woo hoo! We're out of the car, this is the hotel lobby, we're having so much fun...
Yes, that's my husband. Sorry ladies he's all mine. I married the coolest man in the universe.
And he is a great influence on the children.


2 comments:
Ohhhhh....I miss you guys so much! I almost teared up while you were driving off-thinking how it might me another year before we can all get together again. Tony and I have been mimicking Kathryn since you all left, trying to imitate the way she pushes her hair out of her eyes, and the way she says "Aunt Traci, I hungry!"
Love it, I love the pic of Kathryn imitating Steven, too cute!!!
Post a Comment