Well I made it, I don't know how but I did. It started out easy enough, I thought the shopping expedition would be a breeze. WRONG! But I survived...
Parking was great at all locations, that's what led me to believe everything else would go as planned. At James Avery I pulled number 49, they were serving 21 when I did that. Abby had lost her charm bracelet at school so I thought I would start a new one for her. Come to find out most of the charms she had are discontinued, including the unicorn which was her favorite. Hopefully she will be more careful this time!
Toys R Us was completely picked over. Luckily I just needed a few things. I was wanting to get the girls some new games for their gamecube. But the selection was slim and none. Not because they are selling out of these games, but because we apparently have a dinosaur in the gaming world. Considering I only bought the game cube 2 years ago, I was not happy to hear the salesguy tell me I should really get a Wii. Have you seen these things? They will still play all your gamecube games, but you can also download games from the internet, it has its own special tv channels, you can upload your digital photos, play DVDs, it washes your laundry, no not really ,but it does everything else so why not? Mr. Sales Guy let me know it wouldn't only be fun for the children, but a blast for me and daddy as well. Like I need any other distractions right now. Thank you, but give me that gamecube game there on sale. At least the good thing is I already know what I am getting the kids next year!
The mall was packed! I was playing Frogger from store to store. The perfect gift did not fall from the sky so I had to come up with something on my own. Can't tell you what, because Steven reads this too! I was making great time and would have been out sooner than expected except for the fact that we did have a register disaster. At Victoria's Secret the credit card systems were down. And it wasn't just that store, apparently there was some kind of global malfunction. Which leads me to ask my brother, what kind of business are you running there? As if it isn't stressful enough shopping during the holidays, we have to wait an extra 30 minutes in line for sales associates to call our credit cards in. Way to go Tony!
Made it home safely after spreading much holiday cheer towards other drivers with a one-fingered wave. Sorry but it is war out there! Then I decided it was time to paint Kathryn's room for no other reason except I enjoy stress. But it is done, it is blue, and it looks good! And I am very proud for doing it all by myself. My hands are red, my fingers are cramped, I burned 3 million calories going up and down the ladder, but I survived that as well. Tomorrow morning, Abby's room.
And I just survived Kathryn's lastest gift. Here Mommy as she places it my hand. I look down, great it's a piece of poop. Thanks! I'm telling you this war hero deserves a parade!!
Bulk purchase smoke 1775856595534-4
3 months ago


1 comment:
What a nice present from Kathryn! ;)
Post a Comment