Sunday, December 10, 2006

Emma's Beach Bash




Yesterday was Emma's birthday party. She had been very insistent upon having a beach party theme in December at our house. I kept trying to convince her we should have her party at a jumping place or somewhere, anywhere, else. Heck I would have done Chuck E. Cheese to avoid hosting a party at our new house during the Christmas season. But we all know when Emma gets something in her mind, it is very hard to change it. Gee, I wonder where she gets that from...

It took me a while to figure it all out, but the party turned out great! The kids made leis, sandbottles, and did the limbo. Alli was the limbo queen! I think all of the grown-up's bodies were in pain just watching her.

Instead of cake we had pudding served from a beach bucket with a shovel. Crushed vanilla wafers make the best sand.
Emma loved all of her presents and we had a lot of fun!

No comments:

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.