Friday, December 29, 2006

A Great Gift




We all got some really great things for Christmas this year. I haven't heard much from the girls these past few days, they have been quite entertained. But I think we all agree that one of the best gifts was having Grandma and Grandpa come to visit.

I was already upset enough, this being a Christmas when the girls were with their dad, and not looking forward to spending another holiday without my mom. So when she called to let me know that she would be able to come and visit, we were all so excited.


It was a quick trip but we packed in a lot of good quality time. Grandma did projects with Emma, played games with the big girls, helped organize their bedrooms, and we celebrated Abby's birthday. Grandpa found things that needed repairing and I put him to work helping Steven with projects around the house. A busy Grandpa is a happy Grandpa! And Dog showed us his new tricks, he can jump through hoops now.


They left yesterday morning and we already miss them!! Can't wait to see you guys again, hopefully soon!


No comments:

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.