Today little Miss Independent (aka Emma) learned how to ride her bike without training wheels, in record time too! It was only her second attempt and she did it in less than an hour. I am not ashamed to admit it but I had my training wheels on til I was 10. But Emma was determined to learn and when she puts her mind to something, it happens!
Daddy was out there to help her, but apparently the help wasn't wanted or needed. Emma kept letting Steven know that he did not need to keep his hands on her bike, she could do it herself. But she did need him to count how many times she pedaled. First it was 5, then 10, then 20, then 47, then 60, then he stopped counting because she kept going!!
We all went out to the Sac to watch the show and were amazed at how great she was doing and how quickly she had learned. Look at what a pro she is, she even turned to smile for the camera!
We are so proud of you Emma! Great job!!


1 comment:
great job emma!
Post a Comment