Well here I go into the battlefields of retail. I was getting all the presents together to wrap and realized that every child does not have the same amount of gifts. Big problem in my house, everything must be fair. Even Kathryn can count, and in Spanish too!
I already had a few errands to run, I am child free today, YIPPEE!! The big girls have gone to their dad's and the little girls are with Granny. So to add to my list, I must make the present count right. Here I go, I plan to properly arm myself with a nutritious smoothie, and a list that I have stapled to my forehead so I don't forget anything! And I have practiced my stare in the mirror for all those people who will try to sell me things I don't want.
As warriors pray before battle, I pray now to the retail God. Please let there be a parking spot within one mile of my destination. Please let there be the things I need in the correct size and color. Please don't let me be #124 in the James Avery line. Please let me be surrounded by other people who know what they are doing today, so they don't interfere with my well thought out battle plan. Please let all the cash registers be up and running and staffed with competent people. And if you are so inclined, please let the perfect gift for my husband fall out of the sky and hit me on the head, because that's what it is going to take this year!! Charge!!
Okay check back later and see if I survived.
Bulk purchase smoke 1775856595534-4
3 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment