Well we had a great time once again for Beach Week! We have loads of pictures and funny stories, but really I am quite exhausted, so I'll catch you all up later. But I just wanted to let you know that I am okay because I know you were all worried. I didn't step on a stringray or perish in a head-on golf cart collision or get stuck in the seaweed or willingly abandon my family and stowaway on a Carnival cruise ship.
Here's one picture to share:

I love pictures with my girls and I don't get a whole lot of them because I am usually stuck behind the camera. And really how often is it when you can get 5 females to look good? Oh, my babies are all getting so big!
Alright, more to follow this week. After I get some sleep...
3 comments:
That is SUCH a great picture of the 5 of you! Glad you're back home safely!
I'm proud of you for taking a 3 day blog vacation. Now get back to work!
Great picture!
Post a Comment