I have either just inspired you to jump up and do the running man or you are calling me nasty names right now because I am here and you are not. Yes, we are at the beach house for our Annual Beach week. Lots of fun activities planned, it should be another week to remember. And a FUN, FUN, FUN surprise for the girls tomorrow that will just be another notch on my Coolest Mom in the World belt. And I will start the day with a massage. Poor me! I'll be thinking of you all while I sip some pina coladas and watch my children frolic in the waves!If you need us, just call us on our "shell"phone!



5 comments:
I just got back from the beach and I am still jealous! Have a great Beach Week!
Shell phones - that's cute! Have fun you beach babes!
Looks like fun!! I agree with Joni, I just got back from the beach and I am definitely jealous! ;)
P.S. Ali, you are gorgeous in your braids!
Post a Comment