There's nothing wrong with Ohio
Except the snow and the rain
Come back to Texas
It's just not the same since you went away
Before you lose your accent
And forget all about the Lonestar State
There's a seat for you at the rodeo
And I've got every slow dance saved
Besides the Mexican food sucks north of here anyway
Ohio(Come Back to Texas) by Bowling for Soup
The Manettas family left us yesterday and we were so sad to see them go!! We had a blast while they were here even though we really didn't do all that much. A lot of sitting and talking, video games and movies, giggling and staying in PJ's way too long. Eventually we had to get up and get dressed because I was a terrible hostess and had no food! We did go to Itz one day and had a BLAST!! It is quite possibly our new favorite place.
It really seemed liked old times. Those cousins never missed a beat and Traci and I were as silly as we always are. We really wish they still lived right around the corner!
And that Vasilis, to quote his mom, really melts my butter!! The lone boy in this gaggle of girls. We weren't able to find a shoe of his while we were leaving for the airport, so he was upset and crying. Traci reassured him that I would mail it when I found it. To which he replied," I'm not crying because of my shoe, I'm crying because I will miss my cousins!" Really how sweet is that? I started tearing up myself. If I could be guaranteed a boy like that, I would be tempted to go for a son. But the odds really aren't in my favor!
We love you and miss you Traci, Belle and V-man!! And Mr.T, we sure wish you were able to be here too, we miss you bunches! See you crazy Greeks soon!




2 comments:
hope you were at the game today to see you boy.
We had so much with you guys, also! We miss you already!! Come see us soon!!! We love you guys-thanks for the hospitality!
Post a Comment