Thursday, June 21, 2007

Rock On!

In my continuing quest to be the coolest mom ever, I took the girls to yet another concert. Last night we went and saw the Jonas Brothers at the Moody Gardens Convention Center. Now if your children constantly watch Disney Channel, or force you to listen to Radio Disney, you know who I am talking about. They are only the cutest little boy band out there!

We went to the concert which was open seating and immediately went to the pit in front of the stage. Yes we were going to be in the masses of jumping, screaming, pimply faced girls with neon posters saying I love you or Will you marry me? But before the show actually started we came to our senses and retreated to the back of the hall. See that there:

that's the pit, otherwise known as adolescent hell. Our toes and our eardrums are thanking us for moving.

We could see the show just fine, and were helped by the large concert TVs. Plus we had so much space to dance around. The girls had an absolute blast!!

They didn't sit down for the whole show. And as far as teeny bopper boy bands go, this one wasn't too bad. Some of their songs were very catchy, of course I didn't know any of them.

Well I knew one. And the concert was over and they still hadn't sung their most popular song. The one we were all waiting for. Could it be, these crafty little punks set up their own encore. I mean you can't see the Jonas Brothers without going to the year 3000! (It's a cute little tune, if you don't know it, listen to Radio Disney for a day, you'll hear it at least 10 times!)

4 comments:

Dawn said...

You're such a fun mom! :)

Narci D said...

Will you adpot me?

Didi said...

You are a cool Mom! You rock!

Anonymous said...

uh.....ali's skirt is a little short don't you think???????

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.