Me: Hey, I didn't do it. Steven took you to the vet, blame him.
Dog: Yea, but I know you put him up to it. He always does what you say.
Me: You're just pissed because he loves me more. Get over it, you're a dog!
Dog: Whatever! I'm gonna go scrape some more sheetrock off the wall.
Me: Go ahead, I'll add that to your vet total, I figure you owe me about 800 bucks now.
Dog: And I think I'll pee on the carpet again, just to piss you off more.
Me: Have fun with that. And good luck trying to lick yourself.
Dog: Dumb bitch!
Me: Dumb Bitch!!
Emma: Wow, Mom a new Hula!! Please make sure you give her water everyday.
Me: Well how about you remind me to water her?
Emma: Ummm, I just did!


2 comments:
That's funny....don't you wonder what dogs are thinking sometimes and what they'd say if they did have a voice?
Good luck with the 2nd attempt on the Hula doll!
So, I was reading our local paper today...and came upon this article and thought of YOU immediately. :) Had to share: http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2007706080322
Good luck..ha!
Post a Comment