Seriously!?!
You really had to get three hits in one night? You couldn't have waited just 24 hours for that last one, hit it tomorrow, at the game I HAVE TICKETS FOR!!!
I planned it all so perfectly. June 29th has always been a good day for you. I calculated several different scenarios on my calendar and tomorrow was gonna be it. I mean you were off yesterday and no way were you gonna get 3 hits tonight, when's the last time you had a 3 hit game? And the dagger goes further, 5 hits??
Yes I am happy for you. BUT...don't you think you just could have waited for your number 1 fan to be there? Know that I am HEARTBROKEN! I have watched you play and loved you from day one, and really my heart is just bleeding right now!
I'm breaking up with you. I got a man that treats me right and puts my needs before his own. He would have struck out and waited!
Love,
Amy
P.S. I'm still prettier than your wife!
Bulk purchase smoke 1775856595534-4
3 months ago


1 comment:
nobody to blame...but yourself. a true fan would have had confidence that he could get 3 hits in a game. very disappointed.
i had confidence, won my 'under July 9th' bet before the season on when he got #3000
Post a Comment