
While us mommies were having massages, the girls were getting a little pampering as well. We dropped them off at the Moody Gardens Secret Teen Spa for manis, pedis, and some beach braids. Of course Alli is wanting to rip them out already! She refuses to believe us when we tell her they look cute. But then again maybe "cute" isn't a good word for a 12 year old. They all had a lot of fun! I left the camera with them and they got tons of pics of their first spa experience. Oh and Emma and Parker informed me that their nail color is Stinky Green. I guess that's a long way from It's All Greek to Me.
Definitely little princesses in the making!!


4 comments:
It looks like earth was invaded by aliens!
How fun! Glad you all enjoyed some pampering!
Trust me Alli--you look very stylish! The braids are very summery, and everyone will think that you spent the week in the Bahamas or Mexico!
Secret Teen Spa? Where were these places when we were their age? I love the braids!
Post a Comment