
Well tonight, there was a vegetable and it didn't come out of a can! I made, for the first time ever...zucchini!! And it actually didn't taste all that bad. Along with chicken in a very yummy mustard cream sauce. See, I cook! I took a photo for proof. And it is definitely at my house because who else do you know with Mickey Mouse plates?
6 comments:
Way to go, Amy! You even had more veggies than I did tonight. I am proud of you!
That looks delicious, Chef Amy! What's in that cream sauce? You're so cute with your Mickey plates! I was telling someone just the other day that one of the things I miss about staying home is cooking....besides, of course, seeing my moms' club friends more! :)
Yay, Amy--Zucchini! That's pretty imperssive
Looks like a meal right up my alley! Way to go girl!
I am sooooo proud of you!
stick to ramen and totino's.
that's zuccini, looks like kathryn sat on a plate without a diaper and got up with a big smile!
Post a Comment