Love all these brunettes! You'd never know that we all had the same blonde stripes in our hair a few short years ago! You look great, Amy!
Looks great, Amy! I like the new do! Hmmm...what am I going to do new before Galveston? I can't go brunette. I'll have to come up with SOMETHING!
What a hotty! I'd do ya!Bill Clinton
Sexy Miss 31!
Post a Comment
Share a book review on Shelfari, where this reader meets fellow readers.
4 comments:
Love all these brunettes! You'd never know that we all had the same blonde stripes in our hair a few short years ago! You look great, Amy!
Looks great, Amy! I like the new do! Hmmm...what am I going to do new before Galveston? I can't go brunette. I'll have to come up with SOMETHING!
What a hotty! I'd do ya!
Bill Clinton
Sexy Miss 31!
Post a Comment