I hope your secret sister bought you a Mr. Clean Magic eraser...
Way to go, Kathryn! Ready for the Girl's Weekend, Amy?
Beautiful Masterpiece, Kathryn!
Amy, the touch up kit is in the garage.
Yes, Mr. Clean Magic erasers work wonders. I wish I had one when you were doing the same thing. I still have a vivid memory of me so engrossed in scrubbing the wall that I didn't see you happily adding more as I worked.
Thank God for touch up paint!
Post a Comment
Share a book review on Shelfari, where this reader meets fellow readers.
6 comments:
I hope your secret sister bought you a Mr. Clean Magic eraser...
Way to go, Kathryn! Ready for the Girl's Weekend, Amy?
Beautiful Masterpiece, Kathryn!
Amy, the touch up kit is in the garage.
Yes, Mr. Clean Magic erasers work wonders. I wish I had one when you were doing the same thing. I still have a vivid memory of me so engrossed in scrubbing the wall that I didn't see you happily adding more as I worked.
Thank God for touch up paint!
Post a Comment