Let's look at the mall, she said to her boyfriend, call him Paul,
who really was looking quite normal.
But what should I wear? A bow in my hair?
I don't want to dress up too formal.
For my birthday today, Sarah and I went to play,
at the Galleria shopping for clothes.
But off to the right, oh man what a sight,
We looked at each other and said HELL NO!
For there was Bo Peep, looking for sheep,
in the middle of our shopping bonanza.
This is insane, this girl has no brain,
oh wait I do have my camera!
Bo Peep was there, sitting in a brown leather chair,
me hiding behind a post to get a shot.
It was really quite funny, you would have paid money,
to see me trying not to get caught!
We hid in the Gap, with our nonstop laugh,
To tell you the truth I was crying!
The employees all knew, they saw her too,
and joined in on the fun of our spying.
Time to get the deed done, I just needed one,
a picture so you all would believe me.
Bo Peep was leaving, I started my scheming,
to get a photo so that you could all see.
So I got up the nerve, walked up to the girl,
And asked if she wouldn't mind posing,
She said oh yeah sure, right in the Express store,
A click and I was done with my nosing.
I wish that I knew, and so do all of you,
why she wore that crazy getup, my God!
A lesson: beware, people like me are out there,
A lesson: beware, people like me are out there,
Wanting to post crazy shots on their blog!


4 comments:
Yet another blog that has me laughing out loud... happy birthday Amy... glad someone in the masses could entertain... :)
That's the funniest thing ever! I love the poet in you, Amy. Glad you could get in some girl time for your birthday. :)
Post a Comment