Saturday, January 6, 2007

Sleepover Sillies





Last night was Abby's slumber party for her birthday. Yes I am a GREAT mom for letting this happen the night before my birthday when I should be sleeping in!!
Kendall, Madison, Conor, and Courtney all came over to hang out. First we made rag flip flops. Then instead of a cake, Abby wanted to decorate cupcakes. The girls really got creative with all the frosting and sprinkles and had a really fun time doing it. Plus it was pretty funny watching Abby blow out the candles! I told her she could still get her wish!






After presents, we did pedicures. My friends Lisa and Kim came over and helped me out. Lisa with the girls, Kim painted Kanga's toes! Needless to say, there is definitely not a career for any of us in the nail salon industry! But I tried, I even did those little jewel things, and they did stay on for about ten minutes!


Karaoke was next and song choices were interesting. I managed to disappear for a while during this event!



Then off to bed with popcorn and a movie. Steven thought it was okay for them to watch Star Wars: Episode 3, I quickly vetoed that idea! I put in my all time favorite movie, The Princess Bride, which none of Abby's guest had ever seen. How can you not have seen The Princess Bride, it's a classic!! I think it was a hit, but not sure because I rolled into bed at 12:30 and they were still stomping around like elephants when I fell asleep.


But Abby had a lot of fun with her friends, and got a few more Webkins for her collection. Which is creating a big problem at this house because she is starting to cut into my computer time!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, little mama! The sleepover looks like it was a blast - you're a good woman. I got such a kick out of your laundry room comment - love the space in there!

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.