14 of us wild and wacky women got together for good food, good drinks, and great times! Charisse flew in from Tampa, Brittany from Chicago, and Rosylyn from Atlanta. The girls from McKinney roadtripped it down. Northside Snobs were Molly, Maureen, Chris, Joni, and Krista. The Southside Thugs were Narci, Shana, Susan, and Andrea. And Sarah and I had to trek from the far and away Cypress.
We started our weekend with a pizza party. We had a very yummy cake. (R rated so if you want to see a pic, I will email it to you!) Then we opened presents from our secret friends. I got an oh so fabulous subscription to US Weekly, nothing I like better than keeping up with the chaotic lives of the dumb and blonder in Hollywood. Thanks again Andrea!!
Then it was pj time and a quite comical event of trying to take a self photo of all of us. We played some really fun games, the best I think was Pop Culture. Who knew Chris could do the MC Hammer?? But I seriously haven't laughed as much as I did that night in a LONG time.
On Saturday, a few of us escaped to the spa. I got my first hot stone massage and it was wonderful! I still had a Helga like therapist, but I am very happy to report no flatulence occurred!
Lunch on the Strand where our waiter was bald, adorable, and very red everytime he came to our table. It's hard work waiting on Hot Mamas! Next up: shopping!! And can you believe it, somehow Narci, Sarah, and Charisse found a place to buy designer jeans on itty bitty Galveston Island.
All of us dolled up for the night we hit the town. Dinner at SkyBar was quite an event. Lots of fun music, big martinis, and great food. Another flustered waiter, but I think Matt did a great job! We headed to Yaga's for drinks and dancing. Some of us left early and the rest of us probably wished we had the next morning. But lots of crazy fun! Who knew Krista was such a nut? Oh I did!
Thanks girls for an awesome weekend! Can't wait to see you all again soon! And send me YOUR pics, can't wait to see them!


8 comments:
We are some seriouly hot moms! What a great weekend...why did it end so soon?
Thanks Amy!!! I think you should post the cake photo - it is SO funny.
I think this is just the coolest thing...and can't wait to see the group shot of you guys in about twenty years! :) Great friends are hard to find... how lucky you all are! Thanks for keeping ME laughing in Nevada...
is dimitri's still there? i need to go by and say hi to my cousin.
Thanks for such a fun weekend! It was so great to see everyone!
Okay, here I am making my FIRST comment...it's a start. Loved the pictures of girls weekend. Can't wait to meet everyone in person.
Hey Ladies...Looks like "Gladys' House" was full of F-U-N this past weekend! Rock on! Love you Amy...Kathy
Amy it was such a fun weekend (even with the hang-over on the car ride home) and great to see everyone. Love the pics. Thank you!!
Post a Comment