Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Rain, Rain, Go Away!!

That's what the little ones have been singing ALL day. The song has found that place in my spine, you know the one, your kids find yours too.
From the mouth of Emma: This rain really stinks, I'm tired of this rain, it sucks, make it go away Mom. Wish I could hon, wish I could!
It has been another terrible, miserable, cold and depressing day. We have had a few too many of these lately, I'm beginning to wonder if I live in Seattle. Sunday was just a great big teaser of what it should be, the only good day in probably the last two weeks.
This day has sucked the life out of me, all I wanted to do was take a nap. But Emma had other ideas. Hula hasn't been growing any hair lately and Emma has been upset that she hasn't been able to give her a haircut. I guess it's a good way to show the girls the way grass grows in the winter opposed to summer, I mean if I were wanting to have a scientific experiment with the girls, but I don't. Anyway, she wanted to do something with Hula.
I figured Hula is probably down like the rest of it, I mean cold and depressed, not growing hair, it's gotta be hard on a grasshead. So what always makes a girl feel better? A makeover!! Hula got some accessories and a new dress, couture by Emma. Check it out:


Yes this is what we are doing with our days. Please help me!
On another note, I got to go to the grocery store today, ALL BY MYSELF! What a wonderful feeling that is. Sad to say though, I have turned into one of those people who sing in the store. I mean there is no reason that I should even know Neil Diamond's Sweet Caroline, much less be singing it, but I was. Like I said, please help me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

emma! can you die your chia pet's hair orange and take a picture for your uncle?

Anonymous said...

Emma-

Great job! Hula looks fantastic!

Grandma

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.