Sunday, January 21, 2007

A Welcome Sight



The lazy but productive day I had planned of laundry, polka dot painting, menu planning, and various other meaningless tasks, followed by a nap on the couch to the football game was ruined. There was an unusual sight outside today. The SUN in a BLUE sky! So of course we had to go out and play.


It was Emma's first attempt ever at Double Dutch, and she did a pretty good job. Can you believe these kids playing outside when just a few days ago it was freezing rain? God Bless Texas!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn, I miss Texas!

signed,
freezin' my a$$ off in Chicago

Unknown said...

I meant to do this all day - take a photo of the sun...good job Amy!!! Maybe I can cut and paste into my blog - we do look at the same sun right? :)

Dawn said...

It was sad, on the way home from College Station yesterday, Tommy pointed the blue skies....it'd been so long....I admit I didn't even notice!

BTW....your neighborhood looks really nice, Amy!

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.