Thursday, February 15, 2007

Water Cooler

Well since I don't have one at the office to stand around and talk about the shocking episode of Grey's Anatomy, here's my virtual version.
OH MY GOD!! I can not believe those dang ABC executives are going to make us wait a whole week to find out what happens.
I was pretty young and have no idea who shot J.R., but who cares? This has got to be 10 times more of a cliffhanger.
Okay not divulging any details in case some of you haven't caught it on the TiVo yet. But please feel free to make your water cooler comments. I will grab a paper cup while I read responses...
And if you're interested in a little more crazy tv viewing, check out my niece Isabelle's Xgames application video. I swear she was so meant to be MY kid!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I appreciate the plug for my kid-who could NOT POSSIBLY be ANY MORE like you!!! so bizarre. As for Greys-did I hear them mention something about the seasons end?? What i sthe chancce this will drag out until the season finale? They can't possibly let her die?! They have to do something depressing to strain the relationship like say she lost a baby or something??

Unknown said...

Maybe this is what happens to actresses that are whine all the time AND have bad hair...

Narci D said...

if Meredith is gone, I just might start watching it again!

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.