Let's start off by saying that Kathryn is doing much better! I know this because toys are once again everywhere, there was a pink nail polish stain on my bathroom floor, and a trail of Cheetos from the pantry to the couch.
While I was drying my hair this morning, I set the girls up in front of the TV with Diego and a snack and asked Emma to keep an eye on her sister for me. When I turned the dryer off I heard," Help me Mommy, help me!" So I am running all through the house looking for the little voice. I ask Emma where Kathryn is and she said upstairs, which she wasn't because the back door was wide open. Thanks Emma!
I run out to the backyard where Kathryn is stuck between two springs on the trampoline. Now since I was drying my hair I am in my bra and panties. But my child is screaming, so I don't think twice and run to save her.
My neighbors are having a deck built way on the other side from my fence. But apparently one of the nice Hispanic gentlemen decided to relieve himself behind their garage because after I saved Kathryn and turned around, someone was watching me! So I did what any good neighbor would, I smiled and said Buenas Dias! And I'm sure he did have a good morning!
Next time I might take a second to find my cape!!
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
LOL ! Yes, i am SURE the worker had a fabulous morning! Way to go Amy! I am laughing with you, not at you!!!
That is too funny and sounds like something that would happen to me!
Post a Comment