I just saw the movie Because I Said So. Very cute! A term I use frequently around here. That and "knock it off" are probably my top two.
Anyway it's basically a movie about a meddling mother all up in her daughter's love life. And I'm so thinking I would never do that. But I'm already a hypocrite because I have fiancees picked out for Emma and Kathryn, and an idea of who I want for Alli.
If any of you see the movie, though, I would hopefully NEVER take it to that level. And if I do, just file this away, I give all of you permission to slap me!!
Bulk purchase smoke 1775856595534-4
3 months ago


2 comments:
I have always disliked the phrase, "Knock it off..." and preferred, "Please stop doing that," because really as a teacher, I have to train myself to naturally say certain phrases to kids or I will have parents all over me! This week in Target, I said "Knock it off" to my kids when they were arguing about yet another thing... I saw two adults look over at me like I was Mommy Dearest and thought... oh my gosh! I just said it, so naturally! ARGH!
Oh, and I had yet two more adults look at me in Lowe's yesterday when I told Julia to "Hold my hand this instant!" when we were crossing the parking lot... I must sound like I am in the military or something! ha! :) But nothing can top the time Jack ran round and round in a circle when he was two in the middle of Stonebriar Mall's food court.. I was chasing after him and my flip flops flew off and when I caught him, I spanked him in front of about ahh... 100 people eating. Talk about an audience for a hot topic! YIKES! No more stories from me tonight...Amy, I promise. :)
Post a Comment