Lemon Drop martinis! Trust me they are no good!
Last night I went to Lisa's for her Southern Living Party. I haven't been to one in a few years, most of the stuff was still the same, but there were some pretty new items. I don't think the consultant had any idea what she was in for with this crew! Really I just needed some time away from sick children and being a mom in general. And Lisa is such an accommodating hostess, my glass was constantly filled.
It was nice, just laughing and talking, getting some girl time in. We even attempted to watch Grey's together, I say attempted because you can't really watch a show with 8 drunk women! So I will definitely have to watch it on TiVo again today.
It was a LONG night and a LONG morning, and thankfully my knight in shining armor came home at 10 so I could get some rest and heal my aching head. Seriously I haven't had this bad of a hangover since my 25th birthday party, and that was a wild night!! I mean I didn't make it to the computer until 2:30 today, that's gotta be a sign for all of you.
But I guess the good outweighs the bad, I had a great time. At least I think I had a great time, did I have a great time??
Seriously though, if anyone offers you a Lemon Drop martini, just say no and grab a beer!
Bulk purchase smoke 1775856595534-4
3 months ago


1 comment:
Worse hangover than Mambo Taxi? Didn't think it was possible. Especially when going bowling the next day...
Post a Comment